Financial and Valuation Modeling Seminars at UCSD - November 16-17, 2013 and April 12-13, 2014
Want a job in finance? Set yourself apart!
The Rady Finance & Investment Club will be hosting Wall Street Prep's Financial & Valuation Modeling seminars at UCSD on the weekends of November 16-17 and April 12-13, 2013. These intensive weekend seminars will be led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial and valuation modeling methodologies, and bridge the gap between academics and the real world to equip you with the practical financial skill set you will need on the job.Unable to attend the seminar? Click here to enroll in our self-study video lectures
Learn the Essential Finance Industry Skill Set
|FULL CURRICULUM (PDF)|
|Day 1||Saturday, November 16, 2013||Financial Statement Modeling|
|Day 2||Sunday, November 17, 2013||Valuation and DCF Modeling|
|Day 3||Saturday, April 12, 2014||Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling|
|Day 4||Sunday, April 13, 2014||Leveraged Buyout (LBO) Modeling|
Online self-study (15 hrs)
|Trading & Transaction Comps Modeling|
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN SEMINAR ENROLLMENT?
- 4 full days (32 hours) of live instruction by investment bankers
- All training materials (comprehensive manuals and online exercises)
- Detailed reusable modifiable Excel model templates
- Issuance of Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling (upon successful completion of online Certification Exam within 12 months of seminar attendance)
- 75% educational discount off of regular corporate seminar enrollment fees
WHAT SETS OUR SEMINARS APART?
- Courses grounded in case studies and real-life examples
- Highly effective hands-on intuitive training approach
- Expert instructors with years of directly relevant real-world investment banking and finance experience
- Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling
CANCELLATION POLICY: Participants may cancel up to 2 weeks prior to the event for a full refund. A 20% cancellation fee will apply up to 1 week prior to the event. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 1 week of the event.
Price: $350 - Both Seminars
Price: $199 - Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminar (November 16-17, 2013) OnlyOrder Now
Price: $199 - M&A and LBO Modeling Seminar (April 12-13, 2014) OnlyOrder Now
Location: UCSD - Classroom 1E107 Rady School of Management
Date: Saturday-Sunday, November 16-17, 2013 and April 12-13, 2014; 8am-5pm
What is included?
- Two or four days of live instruction by investment bankers
- Comprehensive (150-200 page) training materials (distributed at the seminar every day)
- Excel model templates (distributed at the seminar)
- 12-month post-seminar access to Financial, DCF, M&A, LBO, and Comps Modeling online modules (different case study, for extra practice)
- 12-month post-seminar access to Support Team, whom students can e-mail with content-related questions
- 12-month access to Boost Pro Excel add-in
What to bring to training:
- Laptop, notepad and calculator