Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminars at University of Georgia - October 25-26, 2014 and February 21-22, 2015
Want a job in finance? Set yourself apart!
The Undergraduate Student Services will be hosting Wall Street Prep's Financial and Valuation Modeling seminars at the Terry College of Business at University of Georgia on the weekends of October 25-26, 2014 and February 21-22, 2015. Taught by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial and valuation modeling methodologies, these seminars bridge the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the practical financial skill set they need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job.Unable to attend the seminar? Click here to enroll in our self-study video lectures
Learn the Essential Finance Industry Skill Set
|FULL CURRICULUM (PDF)|
|Day 1||Saturday, October 25, 2014||Financial Statement Modeling|
|Day 2||Sunday, October 26, 2014||Valuation and DCF Modeling|
|Day 3||Saturday, February 21, 2015||Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling|
|Day 4||Sunday,February 22, 2015||Leveraged Buyout (LBO) Modeling|
Online self-study (15 hrs)
|Trading & Transaction Comps Modeling|
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN SEMINAR ENROLLMENT?
- 4 full days (32 hours) of live instruction by investment bankers
- All training materials (comprehensive manuals and online exercises)
- Detailed reusable modifiable Excel model templates
- Issuance of Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling (upon successful completion of online Certification Exam within 12 months of seminar attendance)
- 75% educational discount off of regular corporate seminar enrollment fees, thanks to the Career Management Services and their relationship with Wall Street Prep
WHAT SETS OUR SEMINARS APART?
- Courses grounded in case studies and real-life examples
- Highly effective hands-on intuitive training approach
- Expert instructors with years of directly relevant real-world investment banking and finance experience
- Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling
CANCELLATION POLICY: Participants may cancel up to 2 weeks prior to the event for a full refund. A 20% cancellation fee will apply up to 1 week prior to the event. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 1 week of the event.
Price: $350 - Both Seminars
Price: $199 - Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminar (October 25-26) OnlyOrder Now
Price: $199 - M&A and LBO Modeling Seminar (February 21-22) OnlyOrder Now
Location: University of Georgia - Classroom TBD
Date: Saturday-Sunday, October 25-26, 2014 and February 21-22, 2015; 8am-5pm
What is included?
- Two or four days of live instruction by investment bankers
- Comprehensive (150-200 page) training materials (distributed at the seminar every day)
- Excel model templates (distributed at the seminar)
- 12-month post-seminar access to Financial, DCF, M&A, LBO, and Comps Modeling online modules (different case study, for extra practice)
- 12-month post-seminar access to Support Team, whom students can e-mail with content-related questions
- 12-month access to Boost Excel add-in
What to bring to training:
- Laptop, notepad and calculator