- Learn Financial Statement Modeling, DCF, M&A and Excel Modeling Best Practices
- Bridge the gap between academics and
the real world
- Receive focused, hands-on training by
experienced investment bankers
- Enrollment includes comprehensive training manuals and model templates
What's Included in Boot Camp Enrollment
- Comprehensive training materials (manuals and online exercises)
- Detailed reusable modifiable Excel model templates
- Unlimited e-mail support for content-related questions for 12 months post-seminar
The Wall Street Prep Advantage
- Courses grounded in case studies and real-life examples
- Highly effective hands-on intuitive training approach
- Skilled instructors with years of directly relevant real-world experience
- Unlimited e-mail support for 12 months post-seminar
- Issuance of Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling (for full-seminar attendees upon successful completion of online Certification Exam)
About Wall Street Prep
Wall Street Prep is a global full-service financial training firm, providing instructor-led training and e-learning services to investment banks, financial institutions, and Fortune 1000 companies, and has conducted seminars at some of the most prestigious academic institutions and corporations in the world, including including
Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital, Hewlett-Packard, CA, Sara Lee, Mubadala, and Capital Group.
Chicago (exact location e-mailed upon registration)
What to Bring
Laptop, Notepad, and Calculator.
Early Bird Discounts
Early-bird $529/day and $1,499/program enrollment fee in effect until June 4, 2013 and will subsequently increase to $599/day and $1,699/program.
Please contact Scott Humphries at 617-314-7685 ext. 714 firstname.lastname@example.org for rates
This seminar presumes knowledge of financial accounting (at least 1 semester or equivalent). Participants without this background must enroll in and complete the Accounting Refresher workbook prior to attending the seminar, by adding it to the cart at checkout.
Participants may cancel up to 3 weeks prior to the event for a full refund. A 20% cancellation fee will apply up to 1 week prior to the event. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 1 week of the event. Wall Street Prep reserves the right to cancel the seminar if enrollment is insufficient. Trainees will be refunded in full in the event of a cancellation.