Boost Add-In for Excel Now Available
As of June 1, 2018, Boost is no longer in development. Wall Street Prep customers who purchase a qualifying self-study course or enrollment to a boot camp will instead get free 6-month access to the full Macabacus productivity add-in.
The Boost Add-In, now available for download to Wall Street Prep visitors, is an all-in-one suite of time saving keyboard shortcuts, formatting, and auditing tools designed specifically for people who build financial models in Excel.
Boost is an up-to-date alternative to Dealmaven's FastTrack. Key features include:
- A fully functioning classic 2003 menu (in '07 and '10 Excel)
- Easily understand long formulas with the powerful 'Precedents' and 'Dependents' Tool
- Create custom formatting and color cycles
- Easily assign custom shortcuts to all of Boost's features
- Automatically color input, calculation, and reference cells based on custom preferences
- And much more!
We are very excited to announce the launch of the Boost Add-In for Excel.
Available Only Through WSP Analytics: To download a free version of Boost, paste www.wspanalytics.com into your browser or click on the link below. Currently, Boost is compatible only with Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010.
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.