An abbreviated version of the Premium Package that focuses exclusively on financial statement modeling. Trainees will learn modeling best practices and build a complete financial statement model. Valuation modeling included in the Premium Package.
Build a Comprehensive 3-Statement Financial Model
- Develop a 3-statement model from scratch, inputting historical data and assumptions to project out financial statements using step-by-step instruction.
- Learn core concepts that lay the foundation for other key modeling methodologies included in our flagship financial and valuation modeling program.
- For students and professionals pursuing a career in investment banking, private equity, corporate finance or equity research.
What You Will Learn
- Excel shortcuts and functions frequently used in financial modeling
- Excel settings and formatting best practices for financial modeling
- Creating model plugs via the revolver and cash sweep
- Dealing with circularities in the model
- Building a fully integrated 3-statement model using established forecasting and schedule conventions
- Balancing the model and inserting automated checks
- Perform sensitivity & scenario analysis
- How to efficiently check models for errors, accuracy and integrity
Wall Street Prep’s Basic Package is used at top financial institutions and business schools.
Intuitive, Self-Paced and Comprehensive
Wall Street Prep’s Basic Self Study Program is intuitive and self-paced. You should expect to spend approximately 20-30 hours to complete it. The program uses online video lessons, Excel model templates and various financial filings to teach students how to build, analyze, and interpret financial models in a step-by-step fashion at their own pace.
Real World “On the Job” Investment Banking Training
The Basic Package bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the practical financial skill set that they will need on the job. Our program will give you the confidence you need to ace your interviews and to get ahead in your IB career.
Upon enrollment, students gain free, unlimited access to Wall Street Prep’s Online Support Center, where they receive answers to questions, free downloads, and important updates from a support staff comprised entirely of experienced former investment bankers.
Private Online Tutoring (Additional Fee Applies)
Want a little extra attention? Live video-chat tutoring is available with experienced investment bankers for a fee of $800/hour. In addition, your tutoring sessions enable you and your tutor to share models, a virtual blackboard, and any other files via an integrated web and phone platform that enhances the learning experience.
The program assumes a basic introductory knowledge of accounting (e.g. interaction of balance sheet, cash flow, and income statement) and proficiency in Excel. Students with no prior background in Accounting should enroll in the Accounting Crash Course. Students with limited experience using Excel should enroll in the Excel Crash Course.
Earn CPE Credits with WSP Online Courses
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.