You will learn the modeling principles and structured approach that are applicable across a range of industries.
Designed to appeal to project sponsors, bankers and advisors, Best Practice Project Finance Modeling is essential to improve your ability to build, review or analyze project finance models at all levels.
Best Practice Project Finance Modeling will give you the tools you need to build and sensitize robust and transparent cash-flow based financial models and dramatically increase your Excel efficiency. During this two day financial modeling course you will, under personal coaching from our expert trainer, build your own project finance model from scratch using SMART, Corality’s globally proven modeling methodology.
You will learn the modeling principles and structured approach that are applicable across a range of industries including Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Real Estate and Infrastructure.
This project finance modelling course will enable you to
- Achieve consistent and accurate outputs using SMART best practice modelling
- Learn efficient modelling techniques to deliver more analysis, faster and more accurately
- Master time saving techniques including scenario management and data tables
- Construct flexible debt repayment functionality and ratio analysis
- Learn from professional financial modelers and leading developments in transaction modeling
Who should attend this course focused on project finance models?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to build, review or analyze project finance models. Typical attendees include Analysts, Managers, Senior Managers and Associate Directors.
While no pre-course modeling knowledge is strictly required, it is expected that participants have a good handle on Excel prior to attending the course. Wall Street Prep registrants receive free access to the Excel Crash Course to satisfy this prerequisite.