This course is guaranteed to boost your project finance career and give you all the tools to reach financial close.
This seminar will give you the skills to efficiently develop, modify and analyze financial models in the renewable energy sector. It will clarify how project finance bankers, investors and external parties will analyze your project, and provide a deep understanding of the flexibility required in scenario analysis by a range of audiences. It will enable you to:
- Master best practice techniques for financial modeling of renewable energy projects to achieve flexibility and robustness
- Build a flexible and powerful scenario manager to analyze your project’s sensitivity to key drivers
- Prepare trusted analysis of commercial outputs tailored to investors and financiers, with a focus on valuation and risk
- Understand a flexible framework for tax modeling, adaptable to regional jurisdictions
- Develop flexible funding structures for analysis of project finance debt and other funding sources
- Learn how to analyze GP/LP flip structures and tax equity for project financing
While no pre-course modeling knowledge is strictly required, it is expected that participants have a good handle on Excel prior to attending the course. Wall Street Prep registrants receive free access to the Excel Crash Course to satisfy this prerequisite.