This course is guaranteed to boost your project finance career and give you all the tools to reach financial close
Advanced Project Finance Modeling enables you to extend your debt modeling capabilities in order to drive the transaction process.
Bankers, sponsors and investors all benefit from the powerful techniques for debt sizing, covenant monitoring and development of financial statements. With a continuous focus on robustness and flexibility, and analytical techniques such as multi-asset modeling, this course is guaranteed to boost your project finance career and give you all the tools to reach financial close. You will learn the modeling principles and structured approach that are applicable across a range of industries including Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Real Estate and Infrastructure/ PPP/P3.
This project finance modeling course will enable you to
- Extend your project finance modeling skills to allow you to take a transaction from screening to financial close
- Develop required techniques for debt sizing, covenant monitoring and advanced debt structures including lock-up mechanisms and debt sculpting
- Gain a complete understanding of the modeling of Debt Service Reserve Accounts (DSRA)
- Extend your toolkit to include alternative debt repayment methods for increased flexibility
- Achieve consistent and accurate outputs with a proven best practice modeling approach
Who should attend this course focused on project finance models?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to extend their modeling skills and understand the advanced aspects of project finance models. Typical attendees include Analysts, Managers, Senior Managers and Associate Directors.
An existing thorough understanding of best practice modeling and project finance analysis is assumed. It is expected that participants have a good handle on Excel prior to attending the course. Wall Street Prep registrants receive free access to the Excel Crash Course to satisfy this prerequisite.