Oil and Gas Financial
and Valuation Modeling
- Approximately 700 pages of step-by-step tutorial guidance
- Complete and empty Excel model templates (compatible with both Excel 2003 and 2007) on CD-ROM
- Incorporates Oil & Gas industry best practices and recent case studies
- Free 24-month online support upon enrollment. Learn More
- This program is eligible for 35 PD credit hours as granted by CFA Institute. Learn More
Key Highlights View Curriculum (pdf)
- Project comprehensive Oil &Gas financial statements
- Oil & Gas Net Asset Value (NAV) and DCF models
- Oil & Gas accretion/dilution (M&A) modeling
- Oil & Gas leveraged buyout (LBO) modeling
- Oil & Gas comparable company analysis
- Oil & Gas financial & valuation modeling best practices
- Oil & Gas comparable transaction analysis
- Includes complimentary 150-page Introduction to Oil & Gas Industry, Accounting, & Financial Statement Analysis workbook
- Excel mechanics and functionality for the O&G industry
- Use as a reference to get ahead on the job and in your career
Intuitive, Self-Paced, and Comprehensive
Wall Street Prep's Oil & Gas Financial & Valuation Modeling Self Study Program is intuitive and self-paced. You should expect to spend approximately 100 hours to complete it. The program uses approximately 700 pages of tutorial guidance and Excel model templates (shipped in the mail) and teaches students how to build, analyze, and interpret Oil & Gas financial and valuation models in a step-by-step fashion on their own, at their own pace.
Virtual Job Experience
The Oil & Gas Financial & Valuation Modeling Self Study Program bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip O&G finance and industry professionals with the practical financial skill set they need on the job. The program utilizes a case study format, as students follow their tutorial guide alongside the Excel model templates, and are directed to the appropriate external documents (SEC filings, research reports, etc.) in order to build complex O&G Financial & Valuation models the way they would on the job.
Upon enrollment, students gain 24-month free access to Wall Street Prep's Online Support Center, where they receive answers to questions, free downloads, and important updates from the support staff.