Interpreting Non-GAAP Reports
Learn how to interpret non-GAAP disclosures and model their impact on historical results, forecasts and valuation. This course on interpreting non-GAAP reports is designed for investment bankers as well as equity research and credit analysts.
Why you should take this course
- GAAP-based financial statements are increasingly becoming less relevant than "unofficial" non-GAAP/IFRS metrics.
- Here, we walk through the challenges and lesser-understood nuances of accurately normalizing historical results and forecasts.
- We discuss the mechanics and concepts required to correctly adjust operating and valuation models as well as common pitfalls associated with tax adjustments, share count adjustments and forecasting non-GAAP items in financial models.
Who is this program for?
This course is designed for professionals and those pursing a career in the following finance careers:
- Investment Banking
- Buy-Side Equity Research
- Sell-Side Equity Research
- Private Equity
- Credit Research
- FP&A and Corporate Finance
Wall Street Prep’s Interpreting Non-GAAP Reports is used at top financial institutions and business schools.
The program assumes a basic introductory knowledge of accounting (e.g. interaction of balance sheet, cash flow, and income statement) and proficiency in Excel. Students with no prior background in Accounting should enroll in the Accounting Crash Course. Students with limited experience using Excel should enroll in the Excel Crash Course.
Taught by bankers
Our instructors are former I-bankers who give lessons real-world context by connecting it to their experience on the desk.
Used on the Street
This is the same comprehensive course our corporate clients use to prepare their analysts and associates.
1.5x, 2x video speed
Save loads of time by bumping up playback speed to breeze through lessons at your own pace.
Have a question on course content? Communicate directly with instructors by asking questions throughout the course.
Earn CPE Credits with WSP Online Courses
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.