The 13-Week Cash Flow Model
Why You Should Take this Cash Flow Modeling Course
What You'll Learn
- Integrated 13-Week Cash Flow Modeling
- Working Capital & Other Rollforwards
- Borrowing Base & Revolver/DIP Modeling
- Reconciling EBITDA to the 13-Week Cash Flow
- Case Manager and Multiple Scenarios
- Converting Monthly to Weekly Forecasts
- General Ledger Accounting Mapping Best Practices
- Complete 13-Week Cash Flow (TWCF) Training: This course is a step-by-step buildup of a fully integrated 13-week cash flow model in the context of a turnaround and financial restructuring.
- Not Just Concepts – Real World Modeling: Using a case study, you will build a fully-integrated model as you would on the job. This is the only course available that teaches complex model mechanics for a 13-week cash flow model while weaving the motivations of the various stakeholders during both in court or out of court turnarounds.
Excel Model Template Included: Complete 13-Week Cash Flow Model template included with this course
Who is this Program For?
- Turnaround Consultants & Advisors
- Restructuring Investment Banking Professionals
- Distressed Debt Investors
- FP&A and Corporate Finance
- Private Equity Professionals
Wall Street Prep delivers restructuring training to some of the world's leading turnaround consulting & advisory firms, investment banks and distressed debt funds
Getting organized with the TWCF
Modeling 30000 foot view
Building a case manager into a TWCF
Get the 13-Week Cash Flow Modeling Certification
Trainees are eligible to take the WSP 13-Week Cash Flow Modeling Certification Exam for 24 months from the date of enrollment. Those who complete the exam and score above 70% will receive the certification. The exam is a challenging 1-hour online examination covering the most difficult concepts covered in the program.
Taught by Experienced Professionals
Our instructors are former finance professionals and consultants who know what it takes to build great looking decks during deals and client engagements.
The Same Employee Training Used at Top Firms
This is the same course our corporate clients use to teach their finance professionals and consultants how to build better pitchbooks and client decks.
Breeze Though Lesson Videos at 1.5x & 2x Speed
Save loads of time by bumping up playback speed to breeze through lessons at your own pace.
Get Instructor Support Throughout the Course
Have a question on course content? Communicate directly with instructors by asking questions throughout the course.
Introduction to the TWCF
American Home Products Case Study
Introduction to TWCF Modeling
TWCF Modeling Step-by-Step
Borrowing Base and Revolver
Case Manager and Sensitivity
Adding Model Complexity
Account Mapping Using SUMIFS
Earn CPE Credits with WSP Online Courses
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.