- For finance professionals, speed in Excel is not only a requirement, it's a big part of how you're measured against your peers.
- This comprehensive course is designed to teach students and professionals how to save a ton of time in Excel with the easy-to-use VBA programming language.
- We'll introduce you VBA environment and dive into real-world exercises that will teach you how to write your own macros, functions and subroutines and how to breeze through large data sets with ease!
The Ultimate Excel VBA Course
Full VBA Certification Program with 9+ Hours of Video TrainingStart writing VBA code that you can immediately use on the job. No programming experience needed to take this VBA course!
Why you should take this course
Who is this program for?
This course is for Excel VBA newbies as well as those looking for a VBA refresher or reference tool. It's designed to give a competitive edge to students and/or professionals who rely on Excel, including:
- Investment banking analysts and associates
- Private equity, asset management and hedge fund associates
- Corporate finance and business development professionals
- MBA students and business undergraduates
Wall Street Prep’s Ultimate Excel VBA Course is used at top financial institutions and business schools.
Get the Visual Basic in Excel Certification
Trainees are eligible to take the WSP Visual Basic in Excel Certification Exam for 24 months from the date of enrollment. Those who complete the exam and score above 70% will receive the certification. The exam is a challenging online examination covering the most difficult concepts covered in The Ultimate Excel VBA Course.
- Perfect for both Excel newbies and experts interested in VBA.
- Absolutely no programming experience is needed.
- Full of VBA techniques used by finance professionals.
- Come away with practical code you can use in your own spreadsheets.
- Complete real-world Macro/VBA projects from start to finish.
- Understand VBA enough to alter code you find online to fit your purpose.
- A great learning and reference tool: 150+ individual VBA lessons!
- The same course our corporate clients use to prepare their analysts and associates.
What Trainees Are Saying
Earn CPE Credits with WSP Online Courses
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.