Master accounting topics that pose a particular challenge to finance professionals. Includes 6+ hours of step-by-step video instruction filled with real world exercises.
Complex Accounting Topics Demystified
- A practical look at the "blind spots" of accounting — topics that appear frequently in real-world financial analysis but aren't covered in most accounting courses.
- Covers stock based compensation, deferred taxes, financial instruments, debt accounting, lease Accounting, M&A accounting and more
- Filled with step-by-step exercises encountered on the job.
Who is this program for?
This course is designed for professionals and those pursing a career in the following finance careers:
- Investment Banking
- Buy-Side Equity Research
- Sell-Side Equity Research
- Private Equity
- Credit Research
- FP&A and Corporate Finance
Wall Street Prep’s Advanced Accounting online course is used at top financial institutions and business schools.
Taught by bankers
Our instructors are former I-bankers who give lessons real-world context by connecting it to their experience on the desk.
Used on the Street
This is the same comprehensive course our corporate clients use to prepare their analysts and associates.
1.5x, 2x video speed
Save loads of time by bumping up playback speed to breeze through lessons at your own pace.
Have a question on course content? Communicate directly with instructors by asking questions throughout the course.
Earn CPE Credits with WSP Online Courses
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.