Stop Wasting So Much Time in PowerPoint
Job-focused PowerPoint Speed Training
This is not a typical Powerpoint feature walkthrough: This workshop focuses entirely on how to use PowerPoint on the job in order to build killer presentations FAST.
Loads of PPT Strategies, Tips & Tricks
You will learn a systematic, repeatable system to quickly build content using the core building blocks of professional presentations: shapes, lines and text boxes.
Learn how to leverage 4 types of keyboard shortcuts in order to fast track everything you do in PowerPoint.
Specialized for PC Users
Our focus is on PowerPoint for PC, the typical use-case for most finance professionals.
FREE access to our Online PowerPoint Crash Course
Attending this program gets you a lifetime resource: Our popular online PowerPoint Crash Course will let you continue to build on what you learned in this seminar.
All Upcoming Dates
What You'll Learn
- Immediately improve your speed and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint (guaranteed).
- Become fluent in PowerPoint to add more value to your projects.
- Shortcut everything you do in PowerPoint.
- Strategically setup your environment for speed in just a couple of minutes.
- Save tons of time on your daily PowerPoint tasks using our proven speed system.
- Leverage hidden commands and features to build your PowerPoint presentations faster.
- Learn a systematic and repeatable process for building PowerPoint slides fast.
- Discover how to shortcut any command or feature in PowerPoint (including those that don’t have traditional shortcuts).
- Learn how to strategically leverage PowerPoint’s Visible Keyboard shortcut system (requiring zero memorization).
- Learn killer keyboard shortcut combinations that work really well together in PowerPoint.
- Get hands-on experience setting up and using the best PowerPoint keyboard shortcuts (including what we call the million-dollar shortcut).
- Learn how to build low maintenance slides that your bosses and clients can update on their own without you.
Wall Street Prep training is used at ...
Who is this Boot Camp For?
This course is designed for finance professionals, consultants and anyone who uses PowerPoint.
- Investment Banking
- Equity Research
- Private Equity
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Corporate Finance
Boot Camp Details
Revisit what you learn
This virtual seminar will be recorded and available for you to review any time from your Wall Street Prep learning dashboard.
Investment bankers and consultants use PowerPoint differently than most. A single IB or consulting slide may contain more analysis and strategy than an entire sales presentation, and the fast pace under deadline means slides must be set up with easy-to-work-with flexibility. Our PowerPoint Speed Training Boot Camp teaches finance professionals, consultants, and ANYONE who uses PowerPoint the strategies and techniques they need to build better decks with lightning-fast efficiency.
This seminar is designed for both PowerPoint beginners and experienced users looking to get even faster. It is intended for PC users.
Wall Street Prep is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Participants may cancel up to 3 weeks prior to the event for a full refund. A 20% cancellation fee will apply up to 1 week prior to the event. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 1 week of the event. Wall Street Prep reserves the right to cancel the seminar if enrollment is insufficient. Trainees will be refunded in full in the event of a cancellation.
Why Attend a Boot Camp?
Our live courses pulls no punches. Each boot camp is the same intensive training used to prepare incoming analysts at top financial institutions.
Learn by Doing
Attendees “learn by doing” by working through practical exercises and building financial models from scratch using real case studies.
Boot camps provide an opportunity to network with MBAs and professionals from industries including investment banking, corp dev and FP&A.
Our instructor-practitioners are experienced bankers who give real-world context by connecting training to their own experience on the desk.
Our training reinforces speed, efficiency and consistency in Excel that investment banking analysts are expected to have on Day 1.
Continuing Ed & Webinars
Enrollment to most boot camps includes access to our continuing education online training platform and webinar series.
Can't Attend? Enroll in the PowerPoint Crash Course
Earn 4.5 CPE Credits with WSP Online Courses
Questions? We're Standing By.
To learn more about this boot camp, fill out the form below or call us at: 617-314-7685
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.