List of Boutique Investment Banks
A list of U.S. and global boutique, industry-focused and middle-market investment banks
Boutique, Industry-Focused and Middle Market U.S. Investment Banks
- Miller Buckfire & Co. (Restructuring focused)
- Morgan Keegan & Co.
- WR Hambrecht & Co.
- Montgomery & Co. (Media & Internet and Technology focused)
- Stephens, Inc.
- Stifel Financial
- Capstone Partners
- CSG Partners
- Needham & Co.
- Berkery, Noyes & Co.
- Gleacher & Company
- Guggenheim Partners
- Imperial Capital
- Keefe, Bruyette, & Woods
- Ladenburg Thalmann
- Cain Brothers (Healthcare focused)
- Fennebresque & Co
- Sonenshine Partners
- Lancaster Pollard (Health care focused)
- BG Capital
- Allegiance Capital Corporation
- Sucsy, Fischer & Company
- Marathon Capital (Global Energy and Infrastructure focused)
- Arma Partners
- Financo (Consumer and Retail focused)
- Marlin & Associates (Technology, Information, and Healthcare focused)
- C.W. Downer
- McColl Partners
- Panmure Gordon
- PCE Investment Bankers, Inc.
- Roth Capital Partners
- Sagent Advisors
- Cantor Fitzgerald
- Corporate Finance Associates
- Europa Partners
- Lincoln International
Global Boutique Investment Banks
- Allen & Company (Global M&A Advisory – Media and Entertainment focused)
- Cowen (Global M&A Advisory – Boutique)
- Perella Weinberg Partners (Global M&A Advisory – Boutique)
- Lazard (Global M&A Advisory)
- Rothschild (Global M&A Advisory – Boutique)
- Evercore Partners (Global M&A Advisory – Boutique)
- Greenhill & Co. (Global M&A Advisory – Boutique)
- Blackstone (Global M&A Advisory)
- Houlihan Lokey (Global Investment Bank – Boutique)
- Jefferies & Co. (Global Investment Bank)
- Centerview Partners (Global M&A Advisory)
- Oppenheimer & Co. (Global lnvestment Bank – Boutique)
- Sandler O’Neill Partners (Global Investment Bank – Boutique – FIG focused)
- Moelis & Company (Global Investment Bank – Boutique)
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.