Will Wall Street Prep Help Me Get Into Investment Banking?
Q: What is the validity and authenticity of Wall Street Prep’s Self Study Program. How it will help me getting an entry into investment banking.
A: The program is designed to enhance the competitive profile of people pursuing careers in investment banking, private equity, equity research, business development and corporate finance – those are the kinds of jobs that our trainees get after going through the program.
That said, we offer no guarantees of job placement and urge trainees to be cautious of any educational institution that does.
Our only guarantee is that upon successful completion of the program and receipt of the Certification in Financial and Valuation Modeling, you will gain the investment banking financial modeling skill set and increase your competitiveness against other candidates with similar backgrounds but who have not gone through such a program.
This program, along with your prior educational background, work experience, and ability to present yourself well in an interview will all be important factors in determining which position you land.
We are the most popular self-study training program for financial and valuation modeling because our materials are rigorous and highly respected. In addition to being excellent, step-by-step instruction manuals, they are well laid out and are useful for the rest of your career as a reference. The combination of physical manuals along with videos means our students can easily look up certain topics when they are away from their computer by simply thumbing to the right section.
Some things that distinguish us from other providers of self-study programs are:
- After a very thorough review with other competitors, Goldman Sachs selected our online training and videos to make exclusively available to all of their investment bankers through their training portal
- We train thousands of finance professionals every year. At most of these places we conduct all the new hire training and do continuing education. Banks know us.
- We train at top b-schools, including Wharton, Kellogg, Booth, MIT, Cornell, and many others.
- Our program comes with access to a complete macro toolkit that lets people customize shortcuts, become much more efficient in Excel
- We offer unlimited, free email-based support for 24 months. Private tutoring and phone support is also available (for a fee)
Complete details about the program can be found at www.wallstreetprep.com/programs/self_study/premium_package.php
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.