Table of Contents
- Restructuring Course: Free 11-Part Mini-Series
- Restructuring Course Material [Excel Template]
- Part 1, Introduction
- Part 2, Simple Example
- Part 3, Simple Example Continued
- Part 4, In Court vs. Out of Court Process
- Part 5, Out of Court Sample Plan
- Part 6, Priority in Bankruptcy
- Part 7, Chapter 11 Process
- Part 8, Restructuring Plan
- Part 9, Restructuring Plan Continued
- Part 10, Valuation
- Part 11, Distressed Debt Perspective
Restructuring Course: Free 11-Part Mini-Series
In this 11-part free mini-course, you will learn about financial restructuring. The course is meant to introduce newbies to a high level overview of financial restructuring and set the stage for advanced analysis. The first few videos demonstrate using simple examples how companies find themselves in distress.
The next several videos illustrate how financial restructuring can be used to cure the distress. The last several videos dive deeper into priorities, valuation of firms under distress, and considerations for distressed debt investors.
Click here if you want to go further and learn how to model a real restructuring and bankruptcy.
Restructuring Course Material [Excel Template]
Fill out the form below with a valid email address to download the Excel template for this mini-course: